The Hope Trail Festival is a special event for many reasons. Situated at Newnham Park, a private estate located in Plympton, the event provides a friendly atmosphere for runners to get together and challenge themselves to achieve their own targets.
Our three main endurance events, Hope12, Hope24 or Hope36 hours are all based on a 5-mile undulating, trail courses set on this stunning estate. The events are open to solo runners or teams ranging from two to eight people depending on the event chosen.
In addition we also have our Hope Trail Kids, two races for all ages that take place on the Saturday morning of the weekend.
- There are no category prizes offered, rather we prefer to give random prizes;
- Camping is part of the price and includes supporters and family;
- All runners receive our special medal, technical t-shirt and often a little treat;
- On site our runners have access to massage, food, drink, cake, toilets and drinking water;
- Parking is free and off road;
- There are fundraising options, but this is down to you, we provide incentives if you raise for our chosen charity, but we are happy for you to use this event to raise for any charity close to your hearts;
- We have one golden rule, ‘Live it, Love it, Run it’, this is our ethos and we run the event with a smile and support everyone.